IHOP

IHOP is my favorite restaurant, not because it is the best quality restaurant but because I simply love the pancakes from IHOP. If you get an omelet, you can get a short stack (3 buttermilk pancakes) for free. My father has tried to make a pancake of similar quality to IHOP, but only once it was successful when he added dry milk over whole milk and extra butter. Therefore, it may contain a lot of lactose from milk. I can only have two pancakes with a sufficient amount of maple syrup over the top of pancake with an additional layer of butter. Somehow, the IHOP butter is also delicious. I guess that they added lecithin from soybeans into the butter to enhance the flavor. My father's version of pancake is delicious but my dad cannot eat it because he has lactose tolerance and it would cause diarrhea. I do not have the lactose tolerance like my father did not have when he was young. I may have the lactose tolerance when I become older because I believe I may have the genetics. Anyway, I love IHOP's pancakes, and I wish to go there every night even if my mom tells me that it may not be healthy because IHOP food in general has too much calories. There is a healthy food menu, but it is a little shady. I love the pancake and french fries, which are not on the healthy food menu. But I had crispy and fresh salad with honey mustard sauce before I had the two pancakes. It should be healthy enough, but it is only my own opinion. I would always rate IHOP as 5 stars out of 5 because of my favorite pancake. Why don't you try IHOP's pancakes? 

We went to the IHOP in the location below, but only problem was the air quality. The west side of the seating area is filled with smells from the kitchen. The seating area in the east side is better. Sometimes, my mother has a headache because of the smell. 
  1. 155-17 Northern Blvd
    FLUSHING, NY 11354-5031
    (718) 353-5576
    • Mon-Thu 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
    • Fri-Sat 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
    • Sun 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM

The IHOP in the below location has better air quality, but little more expensive (about $1-$2 more) than the above location. However, their pancakes are much thicker and larger. lt makes me happier.
  1. 170-19 Hillside Avenue
    JAMAICA, NY 11432-4546
    (718) 523-4561
    • Mon-Wed 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
    • Thu-Sat 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM
    • Sun 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want A Pet?

George Washington

March 25, 2015 A Google a Day